Wednesday, February 14, 2007

(insert catchy title here)

i began my new job a few weeks back and if it weren't for those darn confidentiality rules i could post some of the funniest stories of all time. almost makes me wish i had one more round at spencer lake camp this summer to tell some of these as world famous bed time stories. if you've ever heard one of my stories... these put those to shame (except for the one security story but that's a whole rabbit trail not worth going down).

for valentine's day i received a few small things from my ladies: a notebook (for deep thoughts - just in case) from sophi and from amy i got the world's most awesome hardest gummy bears (they rule) and sufjan stevens, greetings from michigan: the great lakes state. amazing. stop what you are doing and itunes it immediately. if for no other reason, to celebrate/mourn my great home state. thanks to brad for the recommendation.

No comments: