Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April Showers

My mom and sister-in-law and I recently threw a bridal shower for my brother's fiance, Sara. We just LOVE her and are so glad to have her joining the family!

The happy couple



My mom . . . who did most of the work, and arrived 4 hours early just to wash all the vases! (Okay, not really four hours. But you get my drift . . .)






Wendy and her lovely silverware creations . . .


Sara love carrots almost as much as she loves my brother. And cupcakes seem to be all the rage right now. So, we combined the two and came up with a lovely little treat for dessert.

If planning a bridal shower is in your future, here's a great "non-embarrassing" game idea that simply involves passing unmarked, numbered spice jars around the room for people to smell and examine. Not a single person guessed them all correctly. :)


No comments: