Friday, October 27, 2006

sad news (tongue in cheek)

this is a sad day. the tigers bowed out of the world series losing game 5 to the cardinals. unfortunately, the boys from detroit never seemed to get things going on the big stage. when it all was said and done they just got outplayed. and so the year has come to an end.

unfortunately, not even my lucky jersey was enough to turn the tide this last game. so much for my ability to move space, time, and baseballs. oh well at least detroit's got the lions...

it was a fun year though. this year's team reminded me how much i enjoy baseball. it's good to enjoy things that are somewhat trivial from time to time.

thanks to my brother back in michigan for the official tigers peanuts. nothing beats watching a game and tossing empty peanut shells on the ground. (too bad amy wouldn't let me throw them onto the living room floor)


(the fam at a game this season over in minneapolis - it really was a fun year)

1 comment:

Kari said...

You were in Minneapolis???? I live sooo close!!!