Saturday, June 09, 2007

Random Pictures of Recent Happenings

I'm trying a new format for this update of the Fiedler Family Blog. As much as I'd love to compose a beautifully creative and informative blog entry for each one of these very important happenings, it's just not going to happen. We, the Fiedlers, continue to admire all the bloggers in our lives who amaze us daily with their interesting, well-crafted entries. You are cool . . .we are not.




My oldest brother, Steve, and his wife, Wendy, gave birth to a son (their second) on May 31. Welcome Jackson (Jack) Paul
Ullmer!




I turned 29.
p.s. I will be 29 next year and the year after also. :)







A group of five guys from our church launch team went golfing at a golf course here in Oshkosh that rents Segways. Yes, Jason flipped his while screwing around. And yes, he had signed a release form obligating him to replace it, should he break it, at a price of $12,000.





My friend, Corrine, introduced me to this GREAT new
online computer game called "Bloons".
It's extremely addicting.
Check it out here.






So, there you have it . . . a complete update. :)







2 comments:

teirney said...

so who won the golfing day? you'll have to take me out golfing when we come to visit. i haven't played yet this year.

and maybe we should just walk and carry our bags. it's better exercise and should probably cost less than $12,000.

Meehan Family said...

Oh, Amy...you and I can both be 29 forever together. I turn 29 tomorrow!

Happy belated birthday.