Tuesday, July 03, 2007

June happenings . . .

A few highlights from June . . .


Jason successfully chases down the ice cream truck. He claims that the ice cream man has been intentionally avoiding our street all summer. I am married to a child . . .at heart. :)









Sophi begins her training as a master chef with her new kitchen set.


Our friends, Teirney and Leah visited from Madison. We ate at a great new Mongolian restaurant in Appleton - HuHot.









My mom and I got together with some of our relatives to make lefse - a soft, Norwegian flatbread.







Water City Church attended a Brewer game at Miller Park. Jason and Tim sang "Take me Out to the Ballgame" like true baseball fans.

Also, it was bobblehead day and all the fans were given a Bill Hall bobblehead!!! Here you see our friend, Paul (who runs this minor league sports site) showing his excitement.






My brother, Mike, is an avid fixed gear biker. He decided to ride his bike from his apartment in Madison, WI 35 miles to the town of Columbus. I picked him up there, along with his bike, and his 60lb. backpack! Mike, you're hardcore!

2 comments:

teirney said...

i really did enjoy the restaurant - despite the look on my face. I need to take lessons from Paul on how to smile.

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE that you said you made lefse with your relatives :)
I love you Amy, forever and ever.