Monday, August 27, 2007

Fiedler/ Ullmer Camping Trip 2007

Every summer, Jason and I go on a camping trip with my family for a few days. Hartman Creek State Park in Waupaca, WI is our campground of choice. Here are a few highlights from our trip this year . . .
Finally ready to leave from our home base (my parents' home). Leaving late, as usual . . .

Three of my younger brothers helping out with dishes (a definite FIRST!)






Sophi and her two cousins Liam and Jack, my oldest brother's kids, were the youngest of the campers. As you can see, childcare took many forms, from stroller hikes to PSP Baby Einstein viewings.








We rented a pontoon one day and took it out on the Chain of Lakes. Sophi loved the water - hated the life jacket.













Sophi vs. the Baked Beans












A group shot on the last day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful documentation of the expedition! I'm very glad the Ullmer/Fiedler camping tradition lives on- here's to many more :)

BKP said...

amy, you haven't fooled me. i know you aren't really in the water in that one photo. it's a photo of you on land with the water put in digitally.

amy fiedler said...

shut it, bkp!

BKP said...

amy, the truth hurts...it's not my fault you can't swim...i tried at camp...