Sunday, August 05, 2007

Random Pix - Part I

Yes, the Fiedlers are still here. We've had a busy July and are actually heading out for a camping trip with my family tomorrow (I should be packing). Just wanted to post a few pictures of highlights from July. More to follow . . .





My roomm
ate from college (Olivia), her husband Nick, and their son, Oliver came to visit us for a couple days. They are missionaries with the Assemblies of God in Armenia and are in the States for one year raising support. While they were here, I took a few family pictures for them.












We hosted a 4th of July picnic at our house. Our new friends Kenny and LaWight and their six children were among our guests.


As you can see from the photo, we kept Sophi up a bit too long waiting for the fireworks. Sorry, Soph . . .








Sophi had her first dip in the kiddie pool. She hated it with a passion.











I got in a bit of a fender bender with our new van "Charlie". Sophi and I weren't hurt, but Charlie was. He goes in for massive reconstructive surgery tomorrow. Oops.

No comments: