Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Another exciting day . . .

Sophi and I would like to apologize for the fact that part of this post is underlined. No clue on how that little option was activated. Okay, on to our day . . .

We started by taking a bath in the sink (just Sophi, not Amy). There's nothing like a good stainless steel sink to make a baby feel pampered.

Then we were off to my sister in law's house to have lunch with her and her son (cousin Liam). I sure am fortunate to have such a great friend in Wendy. Sophi and Liam seem to be developing a special friendship too (look, they're even holding hands!) Although, if they someday want to take a trip to Utah together, we might get a little nervous.


Sophi was able to get to know her Grandpa Ullmer a little better tonight as she witnessed a typical "Grandpa Project" being completed. There's nothing quite like watching my dad do a household project. As he himself would say, "I have my ways . . .". Sophi and I were lucky enough tonight to have courtside seats for the entire operation. We heard all about how the knobs were selected specifically to match the color of the DVD player. I love you, Dad.

We ended our evening with a quick trip to Starbucks to meet up with Shana, my best friend of 22 years. Shana and I enjoyed our drinks and Sophi enjoyed sucking on a blue elephant.. All three of us enjoyed each other's company.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments: