Sunday, June 18, 2006

We miss you, Daddy . . .


Look out everyone . . . Amy is taking over the "upkeeping of the blog" for the next 10 days. Jason is in the Netherlands on a mission trip with several high school students from our youth group. While he's gone, Sophi and I are hangin' here in Appleton with my family. We'll be posting about all of our exciting adventures so that Daddy knows what we're up to. Here are a few highlights from today . . .

After receiving a frantic phone call from Jason this morning telling me that he had forgotten his Detroit Tiger's hat here in Appleton, I began the search to find it. I should have known that Sophi had taken it shortly before she fell asleep for her morning nap. Luckily, I was able to get it from her and meet up with Jason and the team in Oshkosh before they continued on to O"Hare. We're so glad that Daddy can now represent his favorite team while he's in the Netherlands!

Also, Sophi and I celebrated Father's Day with my family at a local Chinese restaurant this afternoon. Sophi had her first taste of sushi . . . okay, I'm kidding. But we still got a cute picture.

1 comment:

bradandgeo said...

hi amy, we tried calling you yesterday but didn't realize jason was gone already and you were at your family's. hope all is well - we'll talk to you when you're back home.

p.s. oh my gosh i can't believe you had to chase j-bird down for a baseball hat. that's too funny.